BHIM Apk (Bharat Interface for Money) is an initiative that is being taken by our Prime Minister Mr. Narendra Modi to make India cashless. This bhim app allows you to send and receive money with just one click. In addition, it will also be able to exchange information with other UPI applications and bank accounts.
This bhim app is only available to Indians. Main purpose of creating this application is to minimize the use of money in Indian society. This application is named after Dr. Bhim Rao Ambedkar, who had sacrificed his whole life for the Dalits and the poor. Let’s move on to some of the features of BHIM Apk without losing a single second now.
About BHIM Apk app/ Bhim app features:
- As per our PM statement, in next few years all the transactions will be done via BHIM apk in India.
- All payments can be done easily via one click.
- BHIM apk is created especially for poor people, especially for Dalits, farmers, SCs & STs etc.
- This application will have very strong security features so that all your money will be safe.
- The BHIM app will allow users to send and ask for money or to scan and pay using the QR code.
- Mr. Narendra Modi asked the Indians to make at least 5 transactions via this daily application.
- In the BHIM apps download, it is very easy to switch between your multiple bank accounts.
- To send money, all you need is UPI’s other guy’s address. This application is quite similar to other cashless applications like PayTM.
- It is based on IMPS (Immediate Payment Service).
- Currently, a maximum of Rs. 10,000 per transaction is allowed.
- It will operate 365 days a year and 24 hours a day.
The BHIM App is very simple to use: PM @narendramodi
— PMO India (@PMOIndia) December 30, 2016
UPI Address – What’s mine UPI Address?
By default, your UPI address will be your mobile number. For example, if your mobile number is 9999912345, your UPI address will be 9999912345 @ upi. Although, you can get your own personalized UPI address as well (both text and numbers are supported).
How to Setup UPI Address?
Follow the steps below to set up your bank account with the BHIM application.
- Register your bank account with BHIM.
- Configure a UPI PIN for your bank account.
- Your mobile phone number will be your payment address. (You can change it later).
- You can start trading through the BHIM apk now.
— BHIM (@NPCI_BHIM) December 30, 2016
Currently, BHIM App supports following banks:
Allahabad Bank, Bank of Baroda, Andhra Bank, Axis Bank, Bank of India, Bank of Maharashtra, Canara Bank, Catholic Syrian Bank, Central Bank of India, DCB Bank, Dena Bank, IndusInd Bank, Karnataka Bank, Federal Bank, HDFC Bank, ICICI Bank, IDBI Bank, IDFC Bank, Indian Bank, Indian Overseas Bank, Karur Vysya Bank, Kotak Mahindra Bank, Oriental Bank of Commerce, Syndicate Bank, Union Bank of India, United Bank of India, Punjab National Bank, RBL Bank, South Indian Bank, Standard Chartered Bank, State Bank of India, Vijaya Bank.
How to Download & Install BHIM Apk In Your Android Phone?
This app is available in the Play Store. You can download BHIM apk for your android phone direct from the Play Store. See here’s how to Install BHIM Apk file on android phone.
Minimum Requirements for Installing BHIM Apk:
- Android 2.3.3 & Above.
- 5 MB of space.
How To Setup BHIM Android App:
- First of all, download BHIM Apk from above link.
- Choose your desired language (English or Hindi).
- Click on Next.
- Click on Let’s Get Started.
- Now this app may ask for some permissions. Click on Allow button. (If you didn’t get any popup, then you can skip this step).
- Verify your mobile number now. (A message will be sent from your android. So make sure you have 2-3 Rs. balance in your main account).
- Register your passcode. (4 Digit Code). (Don’t forget this code as you will be asked for this code every time you will open this app).
- Select your bank from list of various banks now.
- Once you have selected your bank, you will be shown account number which is registered with your mobile number.
- Click on that bank account.
- You are done.
Now you will be able to use all the features of BHIM app like Send Money, Request Money and Scan & Pay.
How To Send Money in BHIM Apk:
Now, we are assuming that you have successfully setup BHIM Android app and you are able to access features of BHIM Apk.
- Click on Send button.
- Enter UBI Address of the person to which you want to send money.
- Hit Okay button.
How to Generate QR Code?
- Open BHIM App.
- Click on 3 buttons (located at extreme right of the screen).
- Enter Amount.
- Click on Generate QR Code.
Now, you can share and download this bar code.
So it was all about, how you can download BHIM apk for android. So what do you think about this android app? Don’t forget to share your opinion about this app in the comments section below. Share this page with your friends to help them in setting up this android apk.